The stencil class library consists of several classes.
- cgimodule - definitions for compiling code as a cgi
- apachemodule - definitions for compiling code as an apache module
- inputoutput - methods for writing data to the browser
- request - methods for accessing form entries, cookies, environment variables, etc.
- response - methods for sending http headers
- templateengine - methods for parsing pages, processing segments, performing substitutions
- loadbal - methods for getting weighted random hostnames for load balancing purposes